- Manual handling training
- Office ergonomics training
- Vehicle ergonomics training
- Safe Patient/Client Handling Training
- Ergonomic office assessments
- Workplace assessments
- Ergonomic home office assessments
- Ergonomic vehicle assessment
- Activities of daily living assessments
- Functional assessments
- Job dictionary
Why Choose AIP?
AIP offers personal, professional and engaging services by Registered Occupational Therapists with 10+ years’ experience in workplace injury and rehabilitation.
AIP is dedicated to reducing the incidence of workplace injuries and Workers Compensation claims and costs through tailored training and assessment services.
We make a difference by empowering people to take control of their own health and wellbeing at work.
Benefits To Your Organisation
- Minimising injury and illness in the workplace
- Maximising employee productivity
- Reducing the costs of injury and workers’ compensation premiums
- Increasing employee retention
- Improving workplace safety performance and culture
- Reducing absenteeism and related costs
- Reduced presenteeism (health-related work impairment)
- Increasing productivity
- Increasing employee engagement
- Increasing employee morale and satisfaction
- Creates a healthier, happier workforce
- Ensures compliance with WHS legislative requirements